I am tired, so here's a list:
- I should have written a paper today, or the day before, or the day before...But I didn't. I hate procrastinating! It isn't me! But I now have about four hours to work on it tomorrow, so...cool.
- I'm currently in the last few weeks of production of Ivanov and I feel really, really good about my performance. I can't wait to share it with my friends and family and everyone. Until I can, however, there is so much I have to do, lines to memorise, tears to shed, etc.
- Please stop sending me emails about Glee. I get that you guys all love it, but it's not my kind of show and I have about twenty things I'd rather than do than read another email telling me to "give it another chance"! xD I'm not a fan of 97% of musical theatre.
- I am so happy that Halloween is over because it means Thanksgiving, which to me means CHRISTMAS TIME BEGINS. I am about ready to break out my carols (as soon as I have time to, you know, listen to music).
- The Pacific Northwest is officially freezing. Brrrrr.
- I missed free Chipotle and am still distressed, days later.
- I am not doing NaNoWriMo because I don't really enjoy writing novels (I've never been about to remotely finish one and the furthest I got was about sixty pages, front and back, handwritten in about seventh grade. My friends and I were ambitious little things...). On top of that I have tons of work, a show, a boyfriend, a social life, a deep infatuation with getting way too much sleep aaaand because I think pressing myself to write words, rather than a quality novel, is sort of counterproductive. I'm a quality over quantity girl. That's just how I've seen it; never been a fan of the activity but for those who are: that's really awesome and hope you...win. (I don't like how they call it "winning," haha. xD)
- I will do the fashion section of the blog at a later date. I'm happy you all liked the idea and gave such great feedback! I'd like to add that my other passion is traveling, but I didn't add that to the previous post because I was focusing more on passion that required some sort of "work," so to speak, rather than just something I love with all of my heart. If that makes sense...probably not.
- Seattle is kind of my favourite place in the entire world. This is a recent realisation, but it's very true. Or at least one of them.
- I love my sisterwives (don't ask) and can't wait for Emily Voss to come here and then possibly live here.
- Paper Towns is still my favourite non-Potter novel. Despite John Green being a lovely person and a friend of mine, he is also such a brilliant writer and I haven't acknowledged that enough lately.
- My boyfriend is the best person and I am very fortunate, to say the least.
- I need to take better photographs and go through the ones I currently have and post them.
- I am tired more than any person who gets at least eight hours, but normally more, should ever be. I think I have a problem. I can't get enough sleep! I go to sleep at ten at night, wake up at like..eight in the morning and am STILL TIRED. Not to mention the many, MANY evenings that I have sleeping issues due to my back, inability to fall asleep/back asleep, etc. Rawr.
This was much longer than intended...Sooo, goodnight, everyone! xx
P.S. For the person who informed me that River wasn't a Browncoat in my post when I talked about Halloween...I am aware that the sixteen/seventeen year old girl didn't fight in the war xD I was referring to myself when I said it feels good to be a Browncoat, haha. Just wanted to point that out because blogspot, sadly, has no way of responding to comments efficiently :(
OH LOOK A PICTURE: