- Anyone know of a relatively cheap, fun place to visit for about a week in South America? Is it nice in the spring? Just for future reference.
- YouTube needs to do another mass deletion of deleted or dead accounts like they did a couple of years ago.
- I really need to start planning what clothes to pack for school.
- I should bake something for my parents homecoming.
- The iPhone definitely needs to make its way to Verizon. Waaant.
- For those who have asked who my favourite beauty guru is, it's beautycrush. I have unsubscribed to just about everyone else because I don't need the temptation of all the stuff they show, but I love beautycrush's style. it's very much like my own.
- Tumblr is being a pest today. I just want to check my tags in peace!
- I almost wrote piece instead of peace.
- "You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them." - JG.
- It's surreal to think that I don't have to make 5AG videos for the next month. It's become so second nature to me (which is part of the reason for the break, haha, too much habit and not enough fun).
- Have they created a quiet vacuum, yet? That'd be nice. Vacuums are so noisy.
- Gossip Girl is not holding my attention anymore and I can't bring myself to watch it as much. But I don't like not finishing things I've started, so I'll get on that eventually. I left off at season 2, episode 20.
- I just realised that I have a massive tub of cookie dough in my fridge. Mmmm, lunch.
- The most exciting part of uni, besides the new room, is studying abroad. I have been attempting to look into programs online for weeks, but my schools website is not giving me the information I need. I'll have to wait till I can speak with an adviser next month. Regardless, I'll probably study in London, because it's a good base for traveling all around other places in Europe and I know tons of people there. I don't know how long I'd like to study abroad, though. My school is on a quarter system and so I don't know how long the programs are, but I'm assuming one, two or three quarters (unless the school I'm abroad at doesn't have quarters and it has semesters instead...) Ahhh, I want adventures.
- That was less of a thought, more like a paragraph out of a normal blog post. Fail.
- I'm beginning to live my life just waiting for adventures. This can't be healthy.
- Due to the fact that there are a lot of places I plan to go next year, I tend to find myself on kayak.com a lot. Out of curiosity, I just looked at flight prices for Seattle to Orlando for LeakyCon and tickets are only $385! That is SO cheap for Florida. I almost just booked it out of impulse, but I can't book it till I know when VidCon will be because I'm assuming they'll be close enough to just go from one to the other. I hope all of my flights end up being so cheap xD
- Ribena sounds wonderful right now. Dammit.
- I've decided not to eat out anymore if I can help it so as to save as much money as possible. (If I write it down, it makes it more official.)
- I love Danielle. And her photos are amazing.
- Just edited a video for later this week and my stupid bird was making noises throughout it. Ugh. Annoying.
- About a month ago, Alex randomly emailed Sean Maher's manager (twice) for me (I don't know why he did this or what he said, to be honest) and I still have a secret desire that I'll get an email or something from him. LOL.
- Thank you to everyone who has been really supportive of the 5AG summer break! We've gotten nothing but positive responses and it's lovely that everyone understands the situation.
- Something really exiting happened for Kristina, but I can't tell you what it is. I'll leave it up to your imaginations.
- When I was on London, they advertised the lemon frappuccino at Starbucks everywhere and I thought to myself "oh, it'll be cheaper at home. I'll try it then." IT IS NOT HERE. And I am sad. It's sounds gooood.
- It's troubling that most of diet consists of poptarts and veggie sausage, which are two things which require a toaster and stove, respectively. Two appliances that I cannot have at uni. What am I going to eat?!
17 August 2010
I've decided for today's BEDA, since I have no anecdotes for you, I'd just list out some thoughts. I'll leave this page open for a few hours and see what I decide to share. Sound good? Awesome :)
Posted by at 8:20 AM