- Watch Jenna Marbles videos over and over. That girl is a freaking genius, guys, I can't even handle it. She makes me laugh more than anything else, recently.
- Blast Florence and the Machine. Not entirely sure why this one worked, but it did.
- Write lists. I find list writing soothing, even if the list is "things I need to buy before London" and they are all things I cannot afford.
- Plan videos I will record when I acquire the camera of my dreams (Canon t3i because it's just fancy enough to be perfect, but not over the top. Let's remember, this is YouTube, I'm not filming The freaking Hobbit with it.)
- Tea. Lots of it.
- Share secrets with Paige and Todd.
This video. SO. HYSTERICAL.
Julie & Julia. Seriously, that film calms me for some reason. So does An Education. And the cast commentary of Lord of the Rings.
Days till London: 38.